Like most Americans, Radio Rookies producer Veralyn Williams, was glued to her TV most of the day yesterday, enjoying all the 2013 Inauguration festivities. Here are her Top 5 favorite moments:
5. Barack and Michelle Obama trying to sneak in a kiss, but daughter Sasha almost catches them with her camera phone. Definitely gets the adorable award of the day! (gif courtesy of gawker)
4. NBC’s Al Roker gets star struck when Vice President Joe Biden shakes his handshake. Yes- he actually drops his mic Kanye-West-Style.
3. Beyonce closes out the morning ceremony by singing the Nation Anthem. Her look, hair, and voice were flawless!
2. Once again dressed by designer Jason Wu- First Lady Michelle Obama in red for the inaugural ball! #Beautiful
1. Of course President Obama’s second Inaugural Speech comes in at number one! He set out his goals for the next four years- proclaiming that the task of this generation is to make the "values of life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness real for every American."
In case we missed it— what was your favorite Inaugural moment?